Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2002/10/30 18:08:59 UTC

avalon-apps/enterpise

Leo Simons wrote:

>what are your (and everyone's) thoughts on the content of avalon-apps?

I can see the possibility of the avalon-apps/enterprise content merging
with the OpenORB code base.  Over the last week members of the Apache
Board have been talking with the respective copyright owners (including
all of the individual OpenORB team members) with the objective of bringing
everything under under Apache license and ownership.  As Paul mentioned
back when much of the enterprise content was first committed, there is
sufficient community supporting this (11 committers) to justify a project
proposal.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell

OSM SARL
digital products for a global economy
mailto:mcconnell@osm.net
http://www.osm.net

Re: avalon-apps/enterpise

Posted by Paul Hammant <pa...@yahoo.com>.
Stephen,

> I can see the possibility of the avalon-apps/enterprise content merging
> with the OpenORB code base.  Over the last week members of the Apache
> Board have been talking with the respective copyright owners

+100

- Paul