Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Green <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2001/01/20 01:22:37 UTC

Re: XML returned unprocessed in Netscape

This indicates you haven't installed it correctly. It only "works" in IE
because IE supports XSLT. If you tried XSP it wouldn't work because IE
doesn't know XSP.

Cocoon 1.7.4 is REALLY old (about six pages of changelog old!) and the
instructions for Tomcat in it are incorrect. The correct instructions are on
the Cocoon website.