Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by RichTaylor <bh...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/10 00:53:57 UTC

Re: Default WSDL generated from annotated class has elementFormDefault=unqualified

I'm looking for the same ability to set "elementFormDefault=qualified" using
the Java --> WSDL approach, has anyone found an answer to this?  I'm using
the most basic approach of JAX-WS / JAXB / annotations.

Thanks, Rich

Posted by Monica Ferrero <mf...@accelrys.com>.
Hi!

I got that question answered from Jim last week!

Here you have:

Hi ,
You can annotate the package-info.java  with " XmlNsForm.QUALIFIED" like
this :

@javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlSchema(namespace = "http://example.org",

attributeFormDefault=javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlNsForm.QUALIFIED,

elementFormDefault=javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlNsForm.QUALIFIED)
package org.example;

Regards

Jim

             RichTaylor
             <bhamtaylor@gmail
                                       cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
             09/11/2007 23:54                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Default WSDL generated from
             cxf-user@incubato         annotated class has
               r.apache.org            elementFormDefault=unqualified

Jon Mountjoy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The default WSDL generated from my annotated classes seems to have
> elementFormDefault="unqualified"
>
> While the result is perfectly valid, the service I'm integrating with
> dies when it gets unqualified element content.
>
> Is there a way to configure the server to generate qualified elements
> by default instead?
>
> Thanks
> Jon

Click on the link below to report this email as spam
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/Xxo7GY2sHBPi0M4MRtUZSk!BeBJDT3AXg7pHCQXRFwRVODfVJMad!aym9+VSqWXhPnFxMBrhQotszOBJ!x5xgPd7FkPYvtmv4UC+qfF6umROsBnNRp5VeDHnc3WVGrm3UWsTN2GfaeSrFqUAoOJJ9gv4d0xx4edSCmmqHUxBz6BMJNT2iLc0TQaa8r3cWs4wwPNQopDNf6DvIAFkij0w8PnlrScQD5EK

Accelrys Limited (http://www.accelrys.com)
Registered office: 334 Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0WN, UK
Registered in England: 2326316