Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Maurizio Delcuratolo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/11 07:27:01 UTC

Make a video for session Guacamole

Hello I installed guacamole on a server.

First of all I have to compliment the excellent product. I have two
questions, I would use Guacamole to record and  create videos on
connections RDP,SSH,VNC,Telnet.

Else I'd like to connect  Guacamole Server to my Active Directory for
centralize the users. These configurations are possible? Where can I find
documentation?

I see this GUAC:

https://glyptodon.org/jira/browse/GUAC-236  but I don't find the "guacenc"

Thank you in advance

Regards

Re: Make a video for session Guacamole

Posted by Maurizio Delcuratolo <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the response . I did the test in a laboratory . In this way you
create Users and Connections in AD but it is not what I want . Perhaps if
exist the module is better to use a Radius Server. Instead to create the
video do you know how to do ?
regards

Posted by Peter Burdine <pb...@gmail.com>.