Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Barbara Post <ba...@ifrance.com> on 2002/09/19 18:29:53 UTC

Re: how to prevent logging passwords in request and sessionparams?

second question : yes : see rotation tag in WEB-INF/logkit.xconf.

Babs
Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Barbara Post wrote:

>second question : yes : see rotation tag in WEB-INF/logkit.xconf.

First question: use log categories. Change log level for category where
username/pwd are logged.If this is sitemap component, you can even
assign it separate log category.

Vadim