Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Melroy Rodrigues <me...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/02 19:30:31 UTC

Ant Task

Hi,

I want to run startWeblogic.cmd via ant. How will I be
able to do this?

I have set up an ant command using exec and pointed to
the startWeblogic.cmd but it somes back with a Execute
failure:java.io.IOException createprocess
startWeblogic.cmd error=2

Thanks
Melroy

Re: Ant Task

Posted by Jill Stephenson <ji...@suncorpmetway.com.au>.
Use the optional wlrun task, eg.,

      <!-- start web logic -->
      <wlrun beahome="${bea.home}"
             home="${weblogic.home}"
             domain="${weblogic.domain}"
             password="${weblogic.password}">
        <classpath refid="weblogic.classpath" />
      </wlrun>

where the properties are defined as appropriate to your environment.

--
Jill

> I want to run startWeblogic.cmd via ant. How will I be
> able to do this?
>
> I have set up an ant command using exec and pointed to
> the startWeblogic.cmd but it somes back with a Execute
> failure:java.io.IOException createprocess
> startWeblogic.cmd error=2
>
> Thanks
> Melroy

The contents of this message are the views of the Author and do not necessarily reflect the views of SUNCORP METWAY LTD  ABN 66 010 831 722.

The content of this e-mail, including attachments is a confidential communication between the Suncorp Metway Group and the intended addressee. Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and then delete the message and any attachment(s).

http://www.suncorpmetway.com.au