Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com> on 2013/03/21 05:36:05 UTC

CloudStack - KickStart

Greetings,

Just checking into possibly getting some direction of a PXE / Kickstart application for CloudStack to automatically install OS and setup networking / user / pass etc.

RE: CloudStack - KickStart

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
Citrix say it's ok to use DHCP on bonded interfaces. If you do this Citrix recommends "configuring the MAC address on the bond if you are using DHCP".
http://support.citrix.com/servlet/KbServlet/download/27046-102-666250/XS-design-network_advanced.pdf

Regards,

Paul Angus
S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447711418784