Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Benny <be...@thedaily.tv> on 2004/11/18 21:16:47 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_jrun20.so cannot load

Hi all,

   I am getting the error:

Cannot load /usr/lib64/apache2-prefork/mod_jrun20.so into server:
/usr/lib64/apache2-prefork/mod_jrun20.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory

I know its there and I gave it the same permissions as every other
module in that directory as well.

I am usin apache2 (2.0.49) on SuSE 9.1 (64bit).

Any ideas?

ben

Re: [users@httpd] mod_jrun20.so cannot load

Posted by Shannon Eric Peevey <sp...@unt.edu>.
Benny wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   I am getting the error:
>
> Cannot load /usr/lib64/apache2-prefork/mod_jrun20.so into server:
> /usr/lib64/apache2-prefork/mod_jrun20.so: cannot open shared object
> file: No such file or directory
>
> I know its there and I gave it the same permissions as every other
> module in that directory as well.
>
> I am usin apache2 (2.0.49) on SuSE 9.1 (64bit).
>
> Any ideas?

Did your install of the jrun server show any errors?  Have you tried
re-running the wsconfig.jar to see if that fixes it?  What about your
conf file?  Can you send your relevant lines from the conf file?

I'm sure you've checked this, but never hurts to double-check:
http://www.fodors.com/cfdocs/Installing_ColdFusion_MX/configuring4.html#1119142

And it's possible that the installer threw mod_jrun.so into the
directory as well:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/jrun/ts/documents/updater_2_known_issues.htm#linux

And, finally, you can try compiling your own Apache Connector, to see if
that fixes it:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/jrun/ts/documents/apache_connector_rebuild.htm

thanks,

--
Shannon Eric Peevey                     =>  "speeves"
Dyno-Mite! System Administrator         =>  speeves@unt.edu