Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Madan Ganesh Velayudham <ma...@actonmagic.com> on 2014/08/08 13:50:52 UTC

cloudstack with actoncloud

Hello CloudStack Partners,

Madan here, Founder & CEO of ActOnMagic, thought it would be great to introduce ourselves and share our support to Apache CloudStack.

This was the picture which we used during our beta launch in May-2014 at CloudStack MeetUp event.

We are happy to share that we released our product ActOnCloud for Apache Cloudstack and Citrix CloudPlatform last month.

ActOnCloud
Helps DevOps, CMOs and CIOs to get complete visibility and control over their cloud infrastructure and business.
Addresses customer churn, resource leakages, ROI concerns for Cloud Service Providers
Acts as a BI tool for Apache CloudStack/Citrix CloudPlatform to slice and dice data from the platform
We’ve captured 3 mins 30 seconds video to share the benefits :  Insights for your Cloud Business with ActOnCloud

ActOnCloud is Citrix Ready Verified as well.

We would like to extend the invitation to our cloudstack community members to use our product.

You can sign-up here -  www.actoncloud.com

We would love to hear your feedback, thoughts and queries.

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Madan

--
Madan Ganesh Velayudham
Founder & CEO

ActOnMagic Technologies Pvt Ltd
Bangalore, Karnataka,
India
+91 96633 67468

____________________________

Important Disclaimer
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any  unauthorised  review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the original intended recipient of the message, please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.

www.actonmagic.com

Re: cloudstack with actoncloud

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks so much, Madan. We appreciate this!

Kind regards,
Sally

= = = = =
vox +1 617 921 8656
skype sallykhudairi

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.
Madan

Welcome and we hope to see you on mailing lists more often now :)

Regards
ilya