Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/06/20 07:53:42 UTC

[vote] release of Trinidad core (1.0.1)

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 101 release of the Trinidad
MyFaces CORE out. This is the first release of the JSF components
(targeted for JSF 1.1) since leaving the Apache Incubator.
The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1] and [2]).

Please take a look at the "1.0.1" artifacts and vote

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
       and why..............

Matthias

[1] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/trinidad_core_101/
[2] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/trinidad_core_101_dist/

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [vote] release of Trinidad core (1.0.1)

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com

Re: [vote] release of Trinidad core (1.0.1)

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: error building, problem in pom.xml?

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
I've fixed the trinidad-blank problem, which was just a bug
there.  You should be able to build the trunk now.

-- Adam

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
yes,

we should separate the archetype from the plugins, IMO

-Matthias

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
ok, I take the IMPL Javadoc out, for now.

Let's discuss that on dev, when it comes to next release of whatever
(trinidad, tobago, tomahawk, myfaces)

-Matthias

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
I'd agree.   There's no point in generating Javadoc for non-public
apis in the distribution.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
everything runs fine w/out

-M

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
ok,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matt Cooper <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Trinidad skinning key changes, where to document?

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.
That sounds nice and simple -- using the release notes.
Thanks,
Jeanne

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Looks good, I'm now +1.

-- Adam

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Thomas Spiegl <th...@gmail.com>.
+1

On 6/21/07, Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com> wrote:
> +1
>
> Martin Marinschek wrote:
> > +1
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > Martin
> >
> > On 6/21/07, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> >> Must be,
> >> these files are created by the same assembly, just the *format* is
> >> different.
> >>
> >> -M

> >> commons-beanutils/collections/logging....

> >> them.

> >> Trinidad
> >> components
> >> and [2]).

> >> be released,

> >> --
> >> Matthias Wessendorf
> >>
> >> further stuff:
> >> blog: http://matthiaswessendorf.wordpress.com/
> >> mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [vote] release of Trinidad core (1.0.1)

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
+1

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1