Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by sasho2 <al...@gs.com> on 2007/06/11 18:32:54 UTC

Ant-build trigger has undocumented attribute onlyonce

I had a problem that my dependency build (triggers -> ant-build) was only
being run for the first depencency module. I use a single build file for
ant-build and dispatch from there based on ${module}, so need it to be
invoked potentially multiple times. Luking at the source revealed the
onlyonce attribute which I set to false.

cheers

alex