Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Gierke <to...@voipfuture.com> on 2012/10/01 12:49:03 UTC

Subclassing FormComponentPanel / propagating setRequired() to child components

Hi,

With setRequired() being final, I'm not sure how to propagate a
setRequired() call to my child components ... I found some discussion
about the pro's and con's of having a final setRequired() method () (
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/VOTE-setRequired-final-or-not-td1903843.html
) but I'm still not sure how to actually apply this knowledge.

Any pointers ?

Thanks in advance,
Tobias

Re: Subclassing FormComponentPanel / propagating setRequired() to child components

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
override onconfigure() and propagate it there.

-igor