Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Peter Vary <pv...@cloudera.com> on 2017/05/26 05:26:44 UTC

Re: [Announce] New PMC members

Wow!
That's a spring shower of PMCs. :)
Well deserved Yongzhi, Daniel, Vaibhav, Sergio, Aihua, Chaoyu!

Congratulations to all of you!

Peter

2017. máj. 26. 6:42 ezt írta ("Ashutosh Chauhan" <ha...@apache.org>):

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Hive has invited Yongzhi
Chen to become a PMC member and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Please join me in congratulating Yongzhi!

Thanks,
Ashutosh on behalf of Hive PMC

Re: [Announce] New PMC members

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to the new PMC members, and also to Hive for having such a
strong and talented community!

-- Lefty

Re: [Announce] New PMC members

Posted by Eugene Koifman <ek...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratualtions!

Re: [Announce] New PMC members

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.

Re: [Announce] New PMC members

Posted by Pengcheng Xiong <px...@apache.org>.

Re: [Announce] New PMC members

Posted by Vihang Karajgaonkar <vi...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations to all the new PMC members!

Re: [Announce] New PMC members

Posted by Xuefu Zhang <xu...@uber.com>.

Re: [Announce] New PMC members

Posted by Jimmy Xiang <jx...@gmail.com>.