Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2020/05/12 16:09:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Taras Ledkov

Hello Ignite Community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite has invited Taras
Ledkov to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Taras is an Ignite SQL veteran who knows in detail current Ignite - H2
integration and binary serialization, actively participates in JDBC and
thin client protocol development, he is eager to help users on the user
list within his area of expertise.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Taras, thank you for all your efforts, congratulations and welcome on board!
.

Best Regards,

Dmitriy Pavlov

on behalf of Apache Ignite PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Taras Ledkov

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Taras!

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <pp...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Taras!

Posted by Ivan Rakov <iv...@gmail.com>.
Taras,

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Taras,

Posted by Вячеслав Коптилин <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hooray!

Congratulations, Taras! Well deserved, keep going!

Thanks,
S.

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Taras! Hooray!