Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Sam Su <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/09 13:24:57 UTC

Any release plan for Tuscany DAS?

Is there any release plan for Tuscany DAS, thanks.

Furthermore, is there someone know that any mature commercial DAS
implementation in the market?

Re: Any release plan for Tuscany DAS?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
More info on what we were planning for next DAS release available here :

   http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/DAS_Java_Overview

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende