Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by m_kk <ki...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/03 23:50:33 UTC

Logic controller to send request after certain response is received

Hello,

can come help me find out how do i use any of the logic controllers or other
controllers so that I send a request after certain response is received from
the server.

example: When the client connects to the server the server sends some
response immediately. The client has to send the next request after the
complete response is received form the server. So i need a controller which
checks the last line of the response (which is always the same) and sends
the next request after the response is obtained.

Thanks in advance