Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Arvind Sareen <ar...@hotmail.com> on 2002/02/21 15:34:00 UTC

Display the Paths d elements value

Hi

I generate a svg file from my jsp which displays a line when I open it in
the browser. Whenever I click anywhere on the line , I get to see x and y
co-ordinates of the window at that particular point but I need to display
the actual parameter of path's d element.
For example :
d=M133589 -374666L  133607 " and so on are the values.
so if I click on the top most point on the line displayed I should display
the value as 133589 as x co-ordinate and 133607 as y co-ordinte.

Please help me in finding out solution to this problem.

Arvind