Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/12 20:32:35 UTC

Eclipse Deployer

I just updated an entry on the Eclipse deployer that is checked in under
tooling (the packaging projects basically),  its still being worked on but I
wanted to put out an update on its progress.

I blogged on the subject here
http://www.fiveclouds.com/articles/2006/02/11/servicemix-deployments-in-eclipse,
hopefully it'll give an overview of the state of the contribution and also
gives a bit more detail on how it works and how a component can expose
deployment information.

Cheers

Philip

Re: Eclipse Deployer

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Great stuff Philip - keep up the good work!

On 12 Feb 2006, at 19:32, Philip Dodds wrote:
> I just updated an entry on the Eclipse deployer that is checked in
> under
> tooling (the packaging projects basically),  its still being worked
> on but I
> wanted to put out an update on its progress.
>
> I blogged on the subject here
> http://www.fiveclouds.com/articles/2006/02/11/servicemix-
> deployments-in-eclipse,
> hopefully it'll give an overview of the state of the contribution
> and also
> gives a bit more detail on how it works and how a component can expose
> deployment information.
>
> Cheers
>
> Philip

James