Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Jim little <jn...@yahoo.com> on 2000/09/20 22:34:55 UTC

need help for soap installation!

Hello,

I have some trouble installing the tomcat-soap
installation,  I have followed the instruction and put
the soap.jar and xercers.jar in my class path.
when I run tomcat,  I can get the
http://localhost:8080/soap page,  but when I get to
the administation page and hit the deploy link or
other link, it will give me page cannot displayed
page.  if I hit the visit link and go the
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter, it will
give me some comments: Sorry, I don't speak via HTTP
GET- you have to use HTTP POST to talk to me.  If I
use post method to do the request, it will give me
page not found.  At the same time on the tomcat
console, it will give me the message:

SOAP Service Manager: Unable to read
'DeployedServices.ds': assuming fresh start

Unhandled error! You might want to consider having an
error page to report such
errors more gracefully
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.SunJavaCompiler.compile(SunJavaCompiler.ja
va:128)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java,
Compiled C
ode)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.loadJSP(JspServlet.java:413)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessar
y(JspServlet.java:149)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspSer
vlet.java:161)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:2
61)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java,
Compile
d Code)
        at
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.ja
va, Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:559
)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnectio
n(HttpConnectionHandler.java, Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.j
ava, Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Thank for any help

http://im.yahoo.com/