Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by esajjkh <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/09 15:11:21 UTC

AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior stops working

When I create an instance of AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior with value of
TIMEOUT, the onPostProcessTarget methods is being called immediately rather
than it should wait for the specified time.
Below is the code snippet for clarity.

final long TIMEOUT= 63078410055L; // it becomes 730,1 Days

conferenceStartTimer = new
AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior(Duration.milliseconds(TIMEOUT)) {

            @Override
            protected void onPostProcessTarget(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                  info(getString("INVALID TIMEOUT"));
               }
        };

Can someone help me why it is calling this method before the time is out?
Thank you!

Re: AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior stops working

Posted by esajjkh <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!

Re: AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior stops working

Posted by Francois Meillet <fr...@gmail.com>.
odd : the maximum value for the timout is Integer.MAX_VALUE.

François

Posted by Francois Meillet <qq...@gmail.com>.