Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/01/27 03:00:11 UTC

James v2.1.1a4 Milestone - LOG ROTATION BY DEFAULT

Later tonight we will post a v2.1.1a4 Milestone.  There are two primary
changes.  One is a subtle bugfix for NNTP.  The other is a CHANGE TO
LOGGING.

As of v2.1.1, James will DEFAULT to daily log rotation, rather than
concatenate logs forever.  If this creates a problem for you, please let us
know ASAP!

For more information on logging options, please see:

 http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?James/LogRotation

Feedback solicited.

	--- Noel

RE: James v2.1.1a4 build - LOG ROTATION BY DEFAULT

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> Later tonight we will post a v2.1.1a4 milestone.

See: http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-james/nightly/

Please test.  If there are no further issues, this should be v2.1.1.

	--- Noel