Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com> on 2008/08/16 23:05:03 UTC

SA for World of Warcraft?

I recall at one time someone proposing a kind of SA for IRC spam.

I play World of Warcraft and spam is a big problem in the game. People spam
the in-game chat channels, which are like IRC, with ads selling game "gold"
and leveling services.

I'd love to see an "SA Lite" that could match the most common expressions
seen.

WoW uses LUA for its addon language, and there are addons that look for key
words, but it would be nice to see something slightly more sophisticated,
with the score system that SA pioneered.