Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jeff Ling <je...@google.com> on 2006/08/18 23:39:50 UTC

"Axis2 trasnport error"

Hi guys,

Here is a strange error. There is not much information even though I've
turned on debug log using Log4j.

Any thoughts? How do I config my app to generate more information to help
debugging? This happened at a customer's site and the only tool available to
me is log files.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff

08-18@12:59:50 DEBUG [main] (StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:187) - Build the
OMElelment HeaderBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder
08-18@12:59:50 DEBUG [main] (StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:187) - Build the
OMElelment HeaderBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder
08-18@12:59:50 DEBUG [main] (StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:187) - Build the
OMElelment BodyBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder
08-18@12:59:50 DEBUG [main] (StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:187) - Build the
OMElelment BodyBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder
08-18@12:59:50 DEBUG [main] (StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:187) - Build the
OMElelment GetListCollectionBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder
08-18@12:59:50 DEBUG [main] (StAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:187) - Build the
OMElelment GetListCollectionBy the StaxSOAPModelBuilder
08-18@12:59:50 ERROR [main] (Feeder.java:55) - Axis2 transport error : Not
Found; nested exception is:
    org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Axis2 transport error : Not Found; nested

Re: "Axis2 trasnport error"

Posted by Jeff Ling <je...@google.com>.
Thanks a lot!

Re: "Axis2 trasnport error"