Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/21 12:06:02 UTC

[DISCUSS] Branch for 3.4.0

I know we're only 2 releases deep into 3.3.0, but I think I'd like to
propose that we create the tp33 branch and set up master for
3.4.0-SNAPSHOT. I don't have any particular major features in mind that
need to get done, but in going through our backlog I've come across a good
many issues that require a breaking change to resolve. I'd like to start
tinkering on those as time permits.

If there are no objections in the next 72 hours (Saturday, February 2,
2018, 7am EST), I'll assume lazy consensus and move forward with the setup
for 3.4.0-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks,

Stephen

Re: [DISCUSS] Branch for 3.4.0

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
I've set up the tp33 branch. Our git flow is now tp32 merges to tp33 which
in turn merges to master. The master branch has been updated to
3.4.0-SNAPSHOT and the initial java artifacts are currently being deployed.
JIRA has the new 3.4.0 version in it. So...i guess that means 3.4.0 is open
for business. Note that I checked to see if there were any open PRs against
"master" and didn't see any so I don't think any PRs need to be rebased.

Re: [DISCUSS] Branch for 3.4.0

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Branch for 3.4.0

Posted by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com>.