Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org> on 2014/10/11 22:34:19 UTC

[site] help needed

Hello,

As you might have seen I've restarted working on the Jekyll website
prototype (instructions on how to run the prototype are available at [0]).
I'm slowly adding content to it but I need your help for the modules
section, where ideally we should provide some basic documentation for each
of the modules that we ship.

Can you please add some info in an index.md file at [1]/<moduleName>/
index.md?

Also it would be cool to updated the homepage content from [2].

In the meantime I hope that I can get some UX support from a designer from
work to make the site shiny and get a proper logo for it. ;)

Thanks,
Radu

[0] -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/devicemap/whiteboard/devicemap-site-jekyll/README.md
[1] -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/devicemap/whiteboard/devicemap-site-jekyll/modules/
[2] -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/devicemap/whiteboard/devicemap-site-jekyll/index.md

Re: [site] help needed

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Cool, thanks. Jekyll is also used by Agorava;-)
I am not online all the time now, but will check when I am.

Werner

Re: [site] help needed

Posted by Reza <re...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Nice... looks great. I will update the modules soon. I already documented them on the wiki, so I will copy that content for now.

---

designer who's helping us has an idea of the site's content. ;)

Re: [site] help needed

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.

Re: [site] help needed