Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Victor Souza <vs...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/15 20:05:50 UTC

Error Deserializing

Hi Everybody,

I'm having a trouble deserializing an object. It's a simple object, I
mean, just a string.

Trying to debug I found where the error occurs. It's on
SoapDeSerializer, the code is:

>    if (0 != strcmp (m_pNode->m_pchNameOrValue, pName))
>    {
>	/* A soap fault has occurred. we will deserialize it as doc literal
>	 * So we set the style as doc literal. This way of doing things
>	 * is not so nice. I'll rectify this asap
>	 */
>		setStyle (DOC_LITERAL);
>		AXISTRACE1 ("AXISC_NODE_VALUE_MISMATCH_EXCEPTION", CRITICAL);
>		throw AxisGenException (AXISC_NODE_VALUE_MISMATCH_EXCEPTION);
>    }

After this the program receives a SIG_ABRT and dyes.

Is it a problem with Axis or with my program? Anyone can help me?

Thanks for any help!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++
+ Victor A. S. M. de Souza +
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Re: Error Deserializing

Posted by Victor Souza <vs...@gmail.com>.
John,

You are right. I wasn't catching the exception that was thrown. As the
code wasn't inside a try-catch block the program was aborted.

Inserting a try-catch block the error disapears, i.e., the program
doesn't get aborted anymore.

Thks,

Victor.

Re: Error Deserializing