Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Na Li <li...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2018/10/02 15:57:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Sentry 2.1.0 released

The Apache Sentry team is happy to announce the release of version 2.1.0.
Apache Sentry is a system to enforce fine grained role based authorization
to data and metadata stored on a Hadoop cluster.

The release bits are available at:
http://sentry.apache.org/general/downloads.html

Sentry 2.0.1 Release Notes are available here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314720&version=12342213

We would like to thank all contributors who made the release possible.

Regards,
Sentry team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Sentry 2.1.0 released

Posted by Kalyan Kumar Kalvagadda <kk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thanks lina.

*Thanks,Kalyan Kumar Kalvagadda* | Software Engineer
t. (469) 279- <0000000000>5732
cloudera.com <https://www.cloudera.com>

[image: Cloudera] <https://www.cloudera.com/>

[image: Cloudera on Twitter] <https://twitter.com/cloudera> [image: