Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sean McKaharay <sm...@gr.com> on 2003/02/06 21:59:36 UTC

Newbie

I just started looking at Cocoon and I find the portal piece really nice. I
tried building the src with the correct option but I don't know how to build
and deploy the portal piece. When you run the option and then build it comes
up with 2 jar files. Are they independent files or do they get dropped in the
web-apps directory and explode by themselves?

Any help would be great

Sean

Re: Newbie

Posted by SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <hu...@saxess.com>.
You may look at the following place to get the portal running.

http://www.saxess.com/JSPWiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Install

in fact this page doesnt tell explicitly how the portal is comnpiled, this
jaust happens under the hood. so just follow the cookbook and
your done (im speeking for cocoon-2.0.4 only, no idea about the HEAD version)

hussayn

--
Dr. Hussayn Dabbous
SAXESS Software Design GmbH