Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Gary Jarrel <ga...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/09 08:41:35 UTC

Modeller DBEntities from other DataMaps not displayed

Hi All,

We started upgrading one of our larger project to Cayenne 3.1M3 today,
and came across https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1459
"Modeler: DbEntities from other DataMaps under same domain are not
displayed" just wondering if the patches/fixes may have already been
integrated into the 3.1 SNAPSHOT already?!

Thank you

Gary

Re: Modeller DBEntities from other DataMaps not displayed

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Still need to do it. Let me put it on my list.