Posted to commits@apr.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2005/01/28 01:43:15 UTC

Re: svn commit: r126493 - /apr/site/trunk/docs/download.html /apr/site/trunk/xdocs/download.xml

At 05:20 PM 1/27/2005, Reid Spencer wrote:
>This is a bit of a silly request, but could we get the APR commits list
>to use the prefix "apr commits" instead of "svn commits" in the subject
>line? I'm on the mailing list for both Subversion and APR and I get
>confused every time APR sends me an "svn commit" because I think its for
>Subversion not APR.

The svn commit refers to the notification, not the project.
You might consider an email client with a regex filtering schema,
I myself hate a number of things about Eudora - but its Filter
options are amazing (by any arbitrary header, regex'es, etc.)

The infrastructure/subversion team could see about promoting
the /apr/ path-major element into the message prefix, I suppose.

Bill