Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/11 16:50:17 UTC

How to make install package name changed to 4.0

Hi all,

  I have a question about the product version in installation package name,
is the version controlled by "aoo.ver" in srcrelease.xml under folder
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/solenv/bin/srcrelease.xml

Currently, the version is "3.5", should we update it to 4.0?

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

Re: How to make install package name changed to 4.0

Posted by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I wasn't noticed that the url is wrong. After fetch source code with
the correct URL, we got the updated "4.0". Thanks for your help.

Posted by Herbert Dürr <hd...@apache.org>.
Hi

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 4/11/13 4:59 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 4/11/13 4:58 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> On 4/11/13 4:50 PM, Ji Yan wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>>   I have a question about the product version in installation package name,
>>> is the version controlled by "aoo.ver" in srcrelease.xml under folder
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/solenv/bin/srcrelease.xml
>>>
>>> Currently, the version is "3.5", should we update it to 4.0?
>>>

>> of course yes, we have to change this. I will take care of it.
>
> this is only for the src release package

I don't know which version you are currently but on trunk it is already
changed. I was confused for a moment.

Juergen

Re: How to make install package name changed to 4.0

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 4/11/13 4:50 PM, Ji Yan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   I have a question about the product version in installation package name,
> is the version controlled by "aoo.ver" in srcrelease.xml under folder
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/solenv/bin/srcrelease.xml
>
> Currently, the version is "3.5", should we update it to 4.0?

of course yes, we have to change this. I will take care of it.

Thanks

Juergen