Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Jacob Lund <ja...@qualiware.com> on 2002/04/08 10:07:16 UTC

Compiling slide_1_0

Hi,

I tried to compile the slide_1_0 from the cvs - and it does not return
any errors. However the webapps dir and the server dir are empty. Am I
missing some setting somewhere?

/Jacob

Slide_1_0 webdavServlet and read permissions permission

Posted by Jean-Philippe Courson <co...@noos.fr>.
Hi,

WebdavServlet in branch SLIDE_1_0 require users to have /action/manage
permission on a node to be able to read it.

In fact, it is 'read permission' permission (which is mapped to
/action/manage by default) which is required.

Is this behaviour wanted or is it a bug ?

If this behaviour is correct, is there a parameter to modify it ?

Thanks

JP

Re: Compiling slide_1_0

Posted by Jean-Philippe Courson <co...@noos.fr>.
Jacob Lund wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to compile the slide_1_0 from the cvs - and it does not return
> any errors. However the webapps dir and the server dir are empty. Am I
> missing some setting somewhere?
>
> /Jacob

Hi,

Default build target (dist) does not build all.
To build all, you have to do a ant full-dist.

All targets may be identified with ant -projecthelp command.

JP