Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Pankil Doshi <fo...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/06 01:50:56 UTC

Easiest way to pass dynamic variable to Map Class

Hello everyone,

What will be easiest way to pass Dynamic value to map class??
Dynamic value are arguments given at run time.

Pankil

Re: Easiest way to pass dynamic variable to Map Class

Posted by Pankil Doshi <fo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Aaron. I could do it in 0.19

Pankil

Posted by Amogh Vasekar <am...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Hi,
I guess configure is now setup(), and using toolrunner can create a configuration / context to mimic the required behavior.

Thanks,
Amogh

Posted by Amandeep Khurana <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aaron Kimball <aa...@cloudera.com>.