Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/04 17:13:45 UTC

Maven 2

I have deployed a snapshot built with maven2.
They are available at
  http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/servicemix/incubating-servicemix/3.0-SNAPSHOT/
or (for m1 users)
    http://cvs.apache.org/repository/org.apache.servicemix/zips/

Of course, individual jars and poms are also available...

Note that servicemix-web still uses maven 1 (and the version info has
to be changed to be able to build it).
Lots of optional libraries have not been included to minimize the size
of the distribution.  Ideally, we may need different distributions,
one minimal to run the container and deploy standard jbi components,
one for embedding servicemix (with all component jars available in the
classpath, without having to unzip them).
Examples could be split across the two distributions (if they use
standard jbi components, or a servicemix.xml configuration file).

Feedback is welcome.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet