Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2010/03/01 13:05:02 UTC

Thoughts about RemoteDelivery ( in terms of JMS)

Hi all,

after moving the spool of james to Camel/JMS I had some thoughts about
howto rewrite the RemoteDelivery Mailet to use JMS for the outgoing
spool. I think we should do the following:

* RemoteDelivery should only store the mail to an extra activemq queue
(similar to what ToProcessor do)
* The whole email send code should be factored out to an extra class
which will get called by camel
* Replace the Delay stuff by Camel delay() DSL.

Thoughts ?

Bye,
Norman