Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sonal Goyal <so...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/26 15:44:03 UTC

Interested in contributing to Lokahi

Hi,

I would like to commit to Lokahi, but I am unable to find relevant
information. Kindly let me know if and how how I can.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Sonal

Re: Interested in contributing to Lokahi

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
If Sonal has an itch, he can create a JIRA issue, file it, solve it,
and create a patch, attach it to the JIRA issue. Repeat until
committership is granted and then apply the patches himself. :)

Martijn

On 9/26/07, Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 9/26/07, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > There seems to have no JIRA issues opened ?
>
> That's right.  It's strange, but reflective of the low activity level
> on the project at this time.  As people contribute more and use the
> product more, I'm sure new JIRA issues will be opened.
>
> Yoav

Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta3 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-beta3/

RE: Interested in contributing to Lokahi

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> Any release plans ?

That would best be asked on the project's own mailing list.  :-)  Right now,
they are discussing a release after merging MySQL support, because right now
Lokahi requires Oracle, which is a non-started for most users.

	--- Noel

Re: Interested in contributing to Lokahi

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Any release plans ?

On 9/26/07, Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 9/26/07, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > There seems to have no JIRA issues opened ?
>
> That's right.  It's strange, but reflective of the low activity level
> on the project at this time.  As people contribute more and use the
> product more, I'm sure new JIRA issues will be opened.
>
> Yoav

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: Interested in contributing to Lokahi

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.