Posted to dev@wayang.apache.org by Zoi Kaoudi <zk...@yahoo.gr.INVALID> on 2023/02/16 13:31:00 UTC

project structure

Hi everyone,
could someone please help me understand the folders structure we have under each module?
Sometimes the source code is under code/src/main/java and some other times under src/main/java.In principle, I thought all code should be under src/main/java. What is the purpose of the code directory?

Thank you in advance
Best
--
Zoi

Re: project structure

Posted by Zoi Kaoudi <zk...@yahoo.gr.INVALID>.
 Hey Bertty,

do you have any idea on this?
Best
--
Zoi

    Στις Παρασκευή 17 Φεβρουαρίου 2023 - 01:26:25 μ.μ. CET, ο χρήστης Jorge Arnulfo Quiané Ruiz <qu...@gmail.com> έγραψε:

 Before getting into any refactoring, we have to understand the reason behind :p

@Bertty could you please help us understanding this? :D

Best,
Jorge

Re: project structure