Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/07/04 06:40:32 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.4.0 release

Hi all,

I submit Karaf Decanter 1.4.0 release to your vote.

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12338800

Git tag:
decanter-1.4.0

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1094/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.4.0 release

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1 (non-binding).
Thanks JB
--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Re: AW: AW: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.4.0 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
The fix version was not set, that's why I missed it.

Let me cancel the release and cut a new one with the fix.

Regards
JB

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
I see .. so this is open for a while already.
I propose we schedule a 1.5.0 soon and try to get in what you need.

I did not work on the current issues as almost all are assigned to JB. I
will check with him where I can help out.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

AW: AW: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.4.0 release

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: AW: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.4.0 release

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Hi Oli,

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: AW: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.4.0 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Oli,

do we have a Jira about that ?

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

AW: [VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.4.0 release

[CANCEL][VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.4.0 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

I cancel this vote to fix and include:

both providing the event notifier + pushing Camel Exchange headers and
properties as a List (instead of String).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré