Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by systemreggie <jd...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/05 13:52:33 UTC

Re: Guacamole sometimes doesn't show reverse VNC connections

Seeing there was a new release of Guacamole at the start of the year, I
decided to upgrade hoping that perhaps it might fix our problem - and it
did!  Our reverse VNC connections succeed nearly all of the time now.  I'm
not sure what changed, but I offer my thanks for the new release!