Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "O'brien, Tim" <to...@transolutions.net> on 2003/02/25 11:02:14 UTC

[IO] failing test cases

The Tar test cases are failing for me on both a Linux 7.1 and on a Windows
XP box.

    [junit] Testcase:
testReadPosixTar(org.apache.commons.io.compress.tar.TarTestCase): FAILED
    [junit] Entry size expected:<652> but was:<666>
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Entry size expected:<652>
butwas:<666>
    [junit]     at
org.apache.commons.io.compress.tar.TarTestCase.checkEntry(TarTestCase.java:1
48)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.commons.io.compress.tar.TarTestCase.compareTar(TarTestCase.java:1
75)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.commons.io.compress.tar.TarTestCase.testReadPosixTar(TarTestCase.
java:77)
    [junit]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
    [junit]     at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcces$
    [junit]     at
.java:25)

I know this has been discussed before, but I didn't see any solution to the
matter.  Any ideas?  I tried playing around with the formatting attribute of
the copy task in ant to no avail.

--------
Tim O'Brien