Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Sean Thayne <se...@skyseek.com> on 2014/01/02 23:35:57 UTC

Where to find Flex Developers

Hi All,

A company I work for is looking for Flex Developer in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Does anybody know any good resources to find developers?

Thanks!

~Sean

Re: Where to find Flex Developers

Posted by "piotr.zarzycki" <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sean.

Just look through the Flex Developers group -> http://linkd.in/1a4DSuH
I think you will found someone there. :)

Piotr

-----
Flex/Air developer open to new job offers and challenges.
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: Where to find Flex Developers

Posted by Joseph Balderson <ne...@joeflash.ca>.
I'm available, if you're open to remote work.

http://cv.joeflash.ca

Joseph Balderson, Flex & Flash Platform Developer :: http://joeflash.ca
Author, Professional Flex 3 :: http://tinyurl.com/proflex3book

Posted by Matthew Weir <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Meetup.com is a decent resource for finding devs in a particular geographic area.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: Where to find Flex Developers

Posted by Thiago Maia <a0...@a00s.com>.
LinkedIn is also a good place, have many Flex groups
:)

On 1/2/2014 2:48 PM, Lee Burrows wrote:
> I guess this mailing list would be a good place to look. Not sure if
> Apache would frown upon using the mailing list for such a purpose though.
>
> On 02/01/2014 22:35, Sean Thayne wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> A company I work for is looking for Flex Developer in Salt Lake City,
>> Utah.
>> Does anybody know any good resources to find developers?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> ~Sean

---

Re: Where to find Flex Developers

Posted by Jeffry Houser <je...@dot-com-it.com>.
  I also have no idea what the 'protocol' is for posting such things to
this list.

  However, no one has complained in the past.  As long as such posts are
kept brief and do not overwhelm the 'technical' content, I do not expect
to complaints in the future.

  I perceive finding someone to work on-site is going to be tough.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur

Re: Where to find Flex Developers