Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2005/12/02 22:21:28 UTC

pdf for 2.2

I've dropped a pdf version of the 2.2 docs at
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/docs/httpd-docs-2.2.0.en.pdf
(and soon to be on the mirrors).

It seems to still work pretty well, even though I haven't done too much
work on the pdf generation process lately.  The <program> and <glossary>
elements aren't doing anything useful, and some pages (like the new
filters page) look really horrible.  But overall I think it is very
usable.  (Make sure you have some serious toner in your printer if you
want it on paper; it's now 726 pages.)

Instructions on generating this are on the bottom of this page:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html

Let me know if you see any major problems.

Joshua.