Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Roshan Punnoose <ro...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/04 23:48:07 UTC

Tablet Load Balancer

Is there any documentation on using a custom Tablet Load Balancer? I want
to make sure certain rows group onto the same tablet, and I "think" the
right answer is to develop my own Tablet Load Balancer. Is that right?
Thanks!

Roshan

Re: Tablet Load Balancer

Posted by Adam Fuchs <af...@apache.org>.
Accumulo 1.4 supports dynamic tablet merging as well as splitting through
the TableOperations API, and will rebalance automatically.

Adam

Re: Tablet Load Balancer

Posted by Roshan Punnoose <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tablet Load Balancer