Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Shaun Ewing <s....@aussiehq.com.au> on 2008/06/22 01:24:11 UTC

FYI: apache.mirror.aussiehq.net.au - issues

Hi All,

Last week we moved apache.mirror.aussiehq.net.au to a new mirror server.

As the monitoring script has picked up, we've experienced some issues with
this server over the past few days.

We have been investigating and thought we nailed the problem, but alas it
went down again this morning with a kernel panic that indicates RAM issues
(but we've just replaced the RAM).

In any case, I hope to have the issue resolved by the end of today - even if
it means moving to another machine.

-Shaun

RE: apache.mirror.aussiehq.net.au - issues

Posted by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.
Thanks for letting us know, looking good now.

Gav...