Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Andreas Schmid <co...@sa-lsa.com> on 2004/06/25 14:44:33 UTC

Getting the Context Path inside a FormValidator

Is  it possible to get the context path where a application is running
from within a FormValidator in CForms ?

Maybe there is a way to get a servicemanager using a static method from
any class i do not know ...

Somebody out there able helping me ?

THX

Andreas Schmid

Re: Getting the Context Path inside a FormValidator

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 25.06.2004 14:44, Andreas Schmid wrote:

> Is  it possible to get the context path where a application is running
> from within a FormValidator in CForms ?
>
> Maybe there is a way to get a servicemanager using a static method from
> any class i do not know ...
>
> Somebody out there able helping me ?

Please avoid cross-posting.

To give the answer to that list too:
IIUC you only need a source resolver and resolve the path "context://".

Joerg

Re: Getting the Context Path inside a FormValidator

Posted by Andreas Schmid <co...@sa-lsa.com>.
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> On 25.06.2004 14:44, Andreas Schmid wrote:
>
>> Is  it possible to get the context path where a application is
>> running from within a FormValidator in CForms ?
>>
>> Maybe there is a way to get a servicemanager using a static method
>> from any class i do not know ...
>>
>> Somebody out there able helping me ?
>

> IIUC you only need a source resolver and resolve the path "context://".
>
> Joerg

First .. sorry for the double posting

The Problem is, I cannot get a SourceResolver. Because I have no
serviceManager to get one.  Or shall i implement the interface
Servicable to get the SourceResolver ? is this good style ?

I am quiet new to Cocoon.. so sorry for stupid questions...

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.