Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Dan R. Olsen III" <da...@dan-olsen.net> on 2005/09/02 19:38:36 UTC

JBoss 4.0.2 and Axis

I am trying to install Axis with JBoss 4.0.2. However, when I start up
JBoss after moving the "axis" directory in JBoss I get a lot of
ZipExceptions. Has anyone see anything like this?

Dan Olsen

Re: JBoss 4.0.2 and Axis

Posted by "Dan R. Olsen III" <da...@dan-olsen.net>.
Nope, making it a war did not work.

Re: JBoss 4.0.2 and Axis

Posted by Rogério Luz <ro...@gmail.com>.

--
[]´s

Rogério Luz

Re: JBoss 4.0.2 and Axis

Posted by Matt Veitas <mv...@objectsciences.com>.
Copy the contents of axis\webapps\axis directory into
$JBOSS_HOME/server/<server name>/deploy/axis.war.  If you just move the
axis directory into the deploy directory it will comaplain a whole bunch!

You can also use the built in JBossWS that uses Axis behind the scenes.
-Matt