Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2009/01/02 14:00:27 UTC

Anyone run Ofbiz on Vista 64 Bit

Re: Anyone run Ofbiz on Vista 64 Bit

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: Anyone run Ofbiz on Vista 64 Bit

Posted by Jack McKinney <ja...@insightbb.com>.
I have OFBiz V4 demo running on a Vista 64 bit laptop.  I have not
tested everything.  I was able to create an order in the web store and
ship product.  I am working the examples in "Apache OFBiz Development
The Beginner's Tutorial" using Eclipse Ganymede and everything is
working so far (Chapter 3).

Jack D. McKinney
Walnut Glenn Systems
5001 Jennie Kate Lane