Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org> on 2019/05/03 17:00:53 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Preparing for BK 4.9.2

Hi all,

I wanted to check for opinions on starting a BK 4.9.2 release. There
are several fixes that I'd like to get included in next Pulsar 2.3.2
release since they're affecting the end users.
In particular I'm referring to:
 * mmh3 python dependency
 * Table service RocksDB closing https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/2022

Complete list of changes currently marked for 4.9.2:
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/issues?q=label%3Arelease%2F4.9.2+is%3Aclosed

Thoughts? Anything else that should go in?

--
Matteo Merli
<mm...@apache.org>

Re: [DISCUSSION] Preparing for BK 4.9.2

Posted by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org>.
If that's ok, then I'll start preparing for 4.9.2.

--
Matteo Merli
<mm...@apache.org>

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.