Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/01 13:56:12 UTC

Re: ruleqa still broken

I can give you access to the machines where it runs - they're
reasonably simple and all the code is in svn.

We need to expand the pool of committers who can look at this stuff -
I'm a single point of failure right now :(

Sent from my iPhone

Re: ruleqa still broken

Posted by Warren Togami <wt...@redhat.com>.
It seems that ruleqa has now broken entirely.  Did the server run out of
space or something?

Please let me know how I can help.

Warren