Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gm...@apache.org> on 2005/10/28 20:35:51 UTC

Re: odd-or-even AND page-position in fo:conditional-page-master-reference

I think all you need is to set initial-page-number to "even" on the
fo:page-sequence:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xsl-20011015/slice7.html#initial-page-number

and just use a simple fo:single-page-master-reference instead of fo:c-p-m-r.

Glen